Thank you for visiting the Cyberspace Auto Parts website. We take pride in offering high quality products at a very low cost to the consumer. We will always aim to provide the lowest prices on the net. We encourage you to do your own research, compare our products and prices to your retail auto parts stores or other online sellers and ask you to come back. Feel confident when buying from a professional online Seller.
PLEASE NOTE: All items must be installed by a qualified mechanic. We also expect that a qualified mechanic will make the diagnosis and recommend the part prior to purchasing. Returns will not be accepted if these conditions are not met and warranties will be void.
Parts makes no representations about the suitability of the information
published on this website for any purpose and do not give any warranty for the
correctness of this data. Cyberspace Auto Parts hereby disclaim all warranties
and conditions with regard to this information particularly we do not under-take
any warranty for changes in the equipment by the manufacturers of vehicles nor
for changes in the designation of the parts, including all implied warranties
and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and
non-infringement. Liability for the correctness of the data and suitability of
the product for the intended purpose of application is expressly excluded. In
no event shall Cyberspace Auto Parts be liable to any party for any direct,
indirect, special or other consequential damages or any damages whatsoever
resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract,
negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use or
performance of information available from this website.
The information provided on this website has been as carefully collated as possible, but Cyberspace Auto Parts wish to emphasise that it is non-committing and Cyberspace Auto Parts and their suppliers reserve the right to change technical specifications as part of continuing product improvement. In order to safeguard suitability, it is in each specific case essential to obtain expert advice from the manufacturer or its authorised installer. All photographs, figures, drawings and other data serve for explanatory and for illustration purposes only.
Cyberspace Auto Parts may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice. Subject to change without notice. Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Terms and Conditions
· By purchasing our goods you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Please read our terms and conditions before placing your order.
· All purchased items MUST be installed by a qualified mechanic.
· A qualified mechanic will make the diagnosis and recommend the part prior to purchasing.
· We will not be responsible for any problems incurred during or after installation if unqualified persons carry out such repairs.
· Cyberspace Auto Parts does not offer mechanical advice and is not responsible for incorrect diagnoses made by the purchaser or their mechanic.
· When "check part no. or photo" or similar wording is displayed, it is important to confirm the correct part by checking against the OE/part number that can be provided by the manufacturer's spare parts dealer. Please let us know what that part number is to confirm. Cyberspace Auto Parts is not liable for any associated problems if the buyer fails to adhere to the warning.
· We do not accept 'over the counter' bank (or face to face) deposits as bank fees are charged.
· Paying by electronic funds transfer can cause delays as items cannot be sent until payments have cleared.
· Please ensure that your name is written in the transaction description for reference so that your payment can be identified. Trying to identify deposits without a name to link to the sale is difficult and will cause unnecessary problems and delays.
· Bank details are provided during the checkout process.
· The purchaser must pay for the item within 3 working days.
· Items will not be posted until full payment is received.
· The purchaser must pay for shipping.
· International buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. Buyers will be liable for these charges upon entry into the country if these charges apply. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
· Items purchased are usually sent within 3 business days after payment has been received. Please allow a few days for goods to arrive.
· Express Post does not mean goods will arrive on the next day. The processing time stated above is independent of the estimated Australia Post transit time and needs to be taken into consideration. Further, the postcode may not be in the express post network (see below).
· The Australia Post calculator used on this website offers Express Post however overnight delivery is not available for all postcodes. Express post is still faster than regular post for postcodes not in the express post network but customers need to understand that parcels will not be delivered on the next day for postcodes outside of the express post network. Cyberspace Auto Parts does not accept responsibility nor will a refund be issued for items that take longer than overnight in these circumstances. It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that this service is available for their postcode by checking with Australia Post.
· Customers can elect to insure their parcels and/or choose a service that has tracking. Please email Cyberspace Auto Parts if insurance is required.
· Cyberspace Auto Parts is not responsible for items that go missing in transit when insurance is not selected.
· Air Mail is a cost effective shipping method but customers should note that it does not include tracking. If customers select this shipping option and items go missing, Cyberspace Auto Parts will not be liable and cannot assist. It is advisable to use the Express Courier Service which is fully featured.
· Requirements for urgent deliveries should be negotiated with us.
· Every order will be processed and shipped in a timely manner. During Christmas and other holidays, postal strikes or other conditions that can cause delays it may take a little longer to receive the order.
· Feel free to contact us if you have not received your goods within a few days after purchase. We will endeavour to resolve and problems or issues.
· We are not responsible for transit times as we are subject to the efficiencies of the postal service.
· We are not responsible for incorrect delivery addresses stated by the purchaser. Additional charges apply for re-deliveries.
· Pickups are NOT AVALIABLE.
Refunds and returns
· Parts must be used for their intended purpose and the correct application. Defects created by misuse, abuse or physical damage are not included in any warranty.
· A warranty will be void if items are not installed by a qualified mechanic. We also expect that a qualified mechanic will make the diagnosis and recommend the part prior to purchasing. In cases where a a buyer claims that a part purchased from Cyberspace Auto Parts is faulty, written reports from the qualified mechanic must be produced. Returns will not be accepted if these conditions are not met.
· Cyberspace Auto Parts will not accept returns if the vehicle’s problem is not remedied by the purchased part unless the part itself is faulty.
· Exchanges must be authorised by Cyberspace Auto Parts before returning. Exchanges will not be accepted unless items are returned 'as new'. They must not be fitted or used in any way and must be returned in original and undamaged packaging. All returns must be must be packed securely for safe shipping. The buyer is responsible return shipping charges.
· Shipping and handling costs are non refundable.